Silvan

Michael Burton mhburtonatmomentdotnet wrote:

I remember the 44Meg HDD being huge. I also think of actually paying
$200 for a 4mb RAM chip for a 486 and thinking wow, I'll bet a 50mb of RAM
would make an awesome machine except it would cost 12 Grand!! Hah!

I remember paying $800 for a CPU. Just a CPU. I probably put that damn
thing on my credit card, paid $25,000 for it, and haven't paid it off yet.
(Two more years. Oh the terrible, terrible price of stupidity.)

In contrast, I paid $300 for my last computer. Complete with everything but
a monitor. Good grief.

--
Michael McIntyre ---- Silvan
http://www.geocities.com/Paris/Rue/5407/