Peter Grey

Ernie,

If any of what you'll be doing is appropriate for beginners I'd be
interested in coming, espcially if you'll be in Oakland.

Peter
"Ernie Leimkuhler" wrote in message
Well guys I am heading South to Berkeley to visit friends and family.
I will be there for a week or more.
I am driving down Thursday.
Hoping to get through the Siskuos without a snowstorm.

I will be teaching a TIG class at Ed Haas's place in Santa Rosa on
Monday.
I don't know how many are planning to come.
Ed is handling that.
Ed is out of Town until this weekend, but hopefully he is checking his
email.

I am bringing a pile of copies of my TIG handbook from school so
anybody who shows up can have a copy.

I am not sure how much I will be covering, but I am bringing a bunch of
strange filler rods and some backpurging stuff.
I am not bringing down my inverter because it is just too risky with it
being out of warranty and all.
Ed has a TIG, and a readywelder.

If it looks like a lot of people are interested I may be able to find
an alternate venue in Oakland.

I know this is short warning, but I wasn't exactly sure when I was
leaving.

I will be monitoring the group through Google, and I can get my email
online.