Mark

wrote in message
On 5 Jan 2005 22:17:30 GMT, Ignoramus584
wrote:

I have a snowblower that I bought used. I put in a new HMSK-80 engine
last year. It worked great for a while, and then for some reason,
instead of blowing snow far as it used to do, it blew snow not very
far, like 4-5 feet instead of maybe 10-20 feet before.

That happened last year on the last pile of snow, so could not check
much more, but this year it is happening again.

Why could that be? It is a Bolens 24" two stage snowblower.

The type of snow can have a huge impact on how far it gets thrown. Dry

snow
throws easier and farther.

BB

Something similar happened to me last year with my relatively new John
Deere. I found that the drive belt had loosened and the impeller wasn't
running at full speed, therefore, throwing the snow only a short distance.

--
Mark
Pepperell, MA