Ernie Leimkuhler

Default Heading to the Bay Area for a week.

Well guys I am heading South to Berkeley to visit friends and family.
I will be there for a week or more.
I am driving down Thursday.
Hoping to get through the Siskuos without a snowstorm.

I will be teaching a TIG class at Ed Haas's place in Santa Rosa on
Monday.
I don't know how many are planning to come.
Ed is handling that.
Ed is out of Town until this weekend, but hopefully he is checking his
email.

I am bringing a pile of copies of my TIG handbook from school so
anybody who shows up can have a copy.

I am not sure how much I will be covering, but I am bringing a bunch of
strange filler rods and some backpurging stuff.
I am not bringing down my inverter because it is just too risky with it
being out of warranty and all.
Ed has a TIG, and a readywelder.

If it looks like a lot of people are interested I may be able to find
an alternate venue in Oakland.

I know this is short warning, but I wasn't exactly sure when I was
leaving.

I will be monitoring the group through Google, and I can get my email
online.