Ned Simmons

In article 1104952914.454315.206210
@c13g2000cwb.googlegroups.com, says...
The heading pretty much sums up my question. I have an older Acu-rite
II w/ the round 6 pin connector. THe scales in question also have a 6
pin connector, no idea if they mate, much less if they will function
with respect to compatability.

I did a quick Google search w/o any luck (although I did find a Newal
brand scale to Acu-rite (and other displays) interface list). I do
have information on setting the dip switches in the Acu-rite display
for the various scale measuring increments.

I've received good support from Acu-rite. Email or call
them. I have some documentation on Acu-rite scale
connectors and interfaces, though I don't recall whether it
was something they sent me or if I got it online.

My Acu-rite Millmate and Turnmate are the oddballs in that
they use scales with a raw analog output from the detector,
but these scales have a D-sub connector. I think all the
other Acu-rite readouts use a TTL level interface and the
same circular connector and pinout. Best to check though,
I'm sure you'll find them helpful.

Ned Simmons