B.B.

In article ,
Me wrote:

In article ,
"Doug Kanter" wrote:

4) A number of people decided it was a good day to hurl insults because that
somehow distracts them from their little, tiny pee-pees and their powerless
lives.

Get it?

Give the UNIVERSE a break, and stop with the "Tommyboy Beno" type replys.
You just can't admit that you posted, before thinking, and the rest of
the UNIVERSE, caught you at it, and commented.

Me

Off in my chunk of the universe his reply seemed reasonable even if
better replies came along later. OTOH, you have come across as an
asshole and have provided no information of any use at all.

http://web2.airmail.net/thegoat4/