Dave Plowman (News)

In article om,
Dave Liquorice wrote:
* One is a bay window.

Personally I'd put my main assembly/disassembly/tinkering area in the
bay, daylight is so much nicer to work under than artifical. I've use
white Melamine on 2" sq legs, cross braced at the rear and sides and 3
x .75 battens between the leg tops to make sturdy, cheap, benches.

At the end of my benches, I've got a similar design, but at desk height,
which runs under the window. This is my electronics area where I'll be
sitting down. Can't abide using a high typist's type chair at a standard
height bench.

--
*I used to have an open mind but my brains kept falling out *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.