Bradley1234

Since there isnt an edit to these things, what can happen over the years is
that topics we used to work in daily, if we havent done significant work in
them for a while we can lose track of certain details. While I strive to be
accurate I realize its possible that Im mistaken. having a background
itself does not imply accuracy, only to say that Ive studied something in
it.

If a person tells me Im mistaken? Im grateful but will appreciate knowing
how so we can examine details and I can correct my understanding. Im the
type who will buy lunch/dinner for that favor, or shave my head in public if
Im wrong, etc...gotta make it interesting and funny.

The first thing to go is your eyesight, the second thing is your memory, and
I cant remember what the third thing was

Please Google "Photodiode principles". There were 33,100 hits but
the first one is adequate. Thanks.

--- sam | Sci.Electronics.Repair FAQ Mirror:

http://repairfaq.ece.drexel.edu/
+Lasers | Sam's Laser FAQ:

http://repairfaq.ece.drexel.edu/sam/lasersam.htm
| Mirror Sites:

http://repairfaq.ece.drexel.edu/REPAIR/F_mirror.html

Note: These links are hopefully temporary until we can sort out the

excessive
traffic on Repairfaq.org.

Important: Anything sent to the email address in the message header above

is