SDogg

Thanks for the opinions guys. I think I keep it. I'll link to a few pics
once I get it all together tonight.

Sean.

Stephen M wrote:
Can't really tell from the images, but my own feeling is that a belt-drive
wins over a direct drive any time. I'd keep the MC, unless they've got a
rep as a really really chintzy company.

Ditto that (take the belt drive and run). Keep what you've got and give your
wife a kiss. At that price point you are not going to get your last saw
(assuming that you stick with this for a couple of decades). It will likely
serve you well until you outgrow it.

The "Buy the best, cry once" crow will probably chime in here. That's a
great policy if your are rich with either patience or cash flow. That not
always the case.

-Steve