Edwin Pawlowski

"TURTLE" wrote in message

When the customer base goes with the lowest bidder it calls for 2 X the
people needed to keep the equipment running down the road. Thank the Lord
for Hacks and Low Bidders.

TURTLE

The old rule of thumb is "get three quotes". If, and that is a big IF, you
know the contractor, his reputation, and maybe did work with him, you don't
need three quotes.

I have a plumber, electrician, welder that I can call and give them a job.
I don't usually ask the price because I have a feel for it and I know they
do good work, fast, and show up. Fair price and we pay them on time. Typical
homeowner does not have that luxury.