Ed Sirett

On Wed, 05 Jan 2005 09:02:28 -0800, pollocmc wrote:

I'll take out the Pipe Stat. I think the COM/NC/NO arrangement is how I
have it but who knows it was done in a bit of a rush while wife and
weans were out.

So, the best course of action is to replace the boiler thermostat
first, see if that fixes my all my problems, failing that check out the
original wiring? I know that sounds obvious but I'm looking for minimum
disruption. (I can do without the HW side- immerser and electric shower
- but not the CH side at this time of year)
Any good, i.e. cheap, suppliers of Baxi parts?

The pump should be connected to the pump terminals on the boiler.
Sometime the installers simply put the pump in parallel with the boiler
demand.

The FAQ for uk.diy is at www.diyfaq.org.uk