lubarsky

"yourname" wrote in message
get the EE, you will never ever regret it. Get a WWll or almost new one
though, motor generator is much more reliable than tubes. course, 400
bucks buys a nice inverter these days. Try Bob at Rison's in plaistow nh
he's honest and will rig it for you. I bought my EE from the guy in oxford
ma who advertises in the wantadvertiser. Guy by the name of Unkaulf[sp] in
franklin was also an decent guy, also in wantad, but twas a while back.

there's nothing like a monarch to mow a huge chip and then hold a tenth on
the next pass. And they FEEL so good to use, something lost on so many new
machines.

I know what you mean by feel. My old Logan had it.

WEL