lubarsky

"Bob Engelhardt" wrote in message
lubarsky wrote:
... I have had for maybe twenty years,
and I really, really don't like it. ...

I gotta' admire your endurance!

1. I couldn't send it back once I got it uncrated!
2. Maybe I could do some of the things I wanted to do, hobby stuff.
3. I couldn't send it back once I got it uncrated!
4. I couldn't sell it to anyone else and still sleep at night.
5. I couldn't send it back once I got it uncrated!
6. I didn't have a boat, so I didn't need an anchor.

If the gradations on the dials were even of the same spacing maybe I could
work
with the backlash, but all in all not a satisfactory solution. I put maybe
10 Hrs. on it
and did a few nice things, but nothing that requires parts to fit together.

WEL