Anna Kettle

On Wed, 5 Jan 2005 13:49:21 -0000, "Christian McArdle"
wrote:

It wasn't a detailed survey, just a 'what is happening, why, and what
are my options' Tht cost me about 150 quid.

Um, but a quick opinion on a non-listed building is very different from the
full structural survey on a grade 2 listed property, which is what you were
originally suggesting!

Did you get a written report or simply face to face talk? Reports take
time to write (punters expect you to be able to spell, for example) so
the cost goes up

The OP is in the London area so he will be charged more than you were
charged in Silly Suffolk

Anna

~~ Anna Kettle, Suffolk, England
|""""| ~ Lime plaster repairs
/ ^^ \ // Freehand modelling in lime: overmantels, pargeting etc
|____| www.kettlenet.co.uk 01359 230642