Bob Eager

On Wed, 5 Jan 2005 11:03:50 UTC, Stefek Zaba
wrote:

So you may find your rad as essentially redundant as mine is, and
faffing about with relocation to be unnecessary. A grille strip at the
back of the workbench is a possibility, but is an invitation to Sod and
Murphy to send irreplaceable parts (Torx-7-head M2.5 30mm machine
screws, tiny custom plastic mouldings, etc) down there. I'd go with the
"who needs a rad when you've a couple of 24x7 machines in there", and
rejig if you find your fingers or toes turning blue...

Yes, I had a think last night and came to essentially the same
conclusion. The study (upstairs) has another 3 PCs in it, all
permanently on. We have never used the radiator in there.

So, I just need to think about what kind of 'bench' construction is
best....!
--
Bob Eager
begin a new life...dump Windows!