Bob Eager

On Wed, 5 Jan 2005 00:04:26 UTC, Andy Hall wrote:

(useful stuff)

I think that the main problem that you would have is the radiator.
One option could be to fit grilles into the back of the worktops to
allow convection. You would need to have air inlet at the bottom as
well, though. Even then, the output is going to be reduced by
possibly 30% (like a radiator cover).

The radiator is actually oversized for that room, IMO. So a loss such as
that is not a problem, especially as two of the PCs are on 24/7.

I would try to look for an alternative for the radiator. A fan
convector may not be appealing because of the noise. How about two
or three smaller radiators on the other walls

Yes...the wall behind the door perhaps.

or perhaps a high one
at one end? Double finned low radiators under the bay window?

That might work. Will have to look at costs....!

--
Bob Eager
begin a new life...dump Windows!