Mary Fisher

"Mike" wrote in message

"Mary Fisher" wrote in message
et...

If you do get a meter fitted (I wouldn't - it puts off future
housebuyers)

What's the evidence for this?

I think it was that guy on Channel 4's Selling Houses who said it.

That's not evidence though ...

I think it's advice you ignore at your own peril

I'd need more than that and haven't seen anything except opinion.

Mary

AFAIK you're not thinking of fitting a meter so why would you need
anything

Ours was fitted about two years ago. We made our own decision based on the
evidence of our own experiences and that of published figures. I wanted to
do it many years ago, Spouse was more cautious but he certainly wouldn't
return to a non-metered supply. Metering water makes sense.

? Methinks you are playing devil's advocate a bit too much.

You're entitled to think what you like - but you have no evidence for that
:-)

By the way, we don't have a television so aren't influenced by those who
appear on it.

Mary