Mike

"Nick Atty" wrote in message
On Sun, 2 Jan 2005 21:49:51 +0000 (UTC), "John"
wrote:

It "might" have some effect if everyone emailed their MP and our

illustrious
PM and his babbling deputy. Its easy enough and at least lets them know
everyone isn't just rolling over to play dead even if no effect is the
outcome.

Don't we just have to give the building contol people 48 hours notice?
Can't we designate a day in March, say, as Part P day and all do our
notifiable work on the day, causing complete meltdown of the inspectors?

Do you really think any of these departments are ready for part P at all?
I gather many of their staff have the same view of it as us.