Dave

Lobster wrote:
Dave wrote:

Having had superb responses to 2 questions so far this year I'd like
to risk a couple more ...

Can anyone suggest a supplier for mounting brackets to attach a
wall-hung loo to a wall?

Never having "hung" a loo before I'm concerned about strength (SWMBO
wouldn't forgive me if she was dumped on the floor whilst dumping),
are there any hints or suggestions from the assembled experts?

I've never done one either; but I'm guessing the mounting bracket would
depend on the loo; ie, shouldn't appropriate brackets have been provided
with it?

David

The manufacturer supplies one (at a price); I'm told there are universal
frames/brackets available but haven't been able to track them down. I'm
tempted to get the welder out and fabricate my own if I can't find one
at a sensible price but I'd prefer to see a picture of one first so that
I can copy rather than inventing from scratch with all the risks of a
prototype.

--
Dave S
(The return email address is a dummy)