Blair Malcolm

"Andy Burns" wrote in message
Mickster wrote:

The water from the shower comes out very slow even when turned on at
full power, it is a mixer type system and the water tank is in the
attic.

What can i do to improve the pressure?

Either raise the water tank in the loft on substantial stilts to provide
extra head, fit a (twin impellor?) shower pump near base of hot water
tank, or get shower replaced with electric power shower fed only on cold
water from rising main.

A different nozzle probably won't make much difference, it'll still feel
like standing under a couple of dribbly Jif Lemons ;-)

I have a power shower which had a reduced flow and I found that the filter
was choked. When cleaned the flow returned to normal
Blair