Morten

"JimGC" wrote in message

Thanks for all of that - noted. I think th only sensible
thing is to get the agent to call in an engineer and have
the whole thing assessed. I've spoken to the neighbours who
had/have similar boilers, and they say they're all on their
way out and need to be replaced. One neighbour had hers
moved as well as replaced and it cost her £2500!

Complicated - and expensive - business.

No not really, it's fairly simple as long as you understand how things are
done, unfortunately there's alot of work done that doesn't need to be done
and quite a few cases of wrong advices and outright day-robbery by people
who knows against the rest of us who don't know.

Greed, that's what it is, people wan't more and are getting quite good at
abusing the people who dont know...

/Morten

---