Another Dave

Rick wrote:
Knowledgable People

I am wondering if I am getting ripped off for my water bills, I am
paying 40 quid a month, more than my leccie and gas added together.

Is this a normal ammount for 2 adults and 2 kids, or should I get a
meter fitted .........

Thanks
Rick

Unless you have a meter the charges are based on the Council Tax band of
your house. I used to pay about 40 quid a month, after the (free)
fitting of a meter it dropped to 21 quid. There are only two of us though.

Ring the water company - they are obliged by law to fit a free meter if
you ask. Note, however, you can never go back to the un-metered state.

--
Change nospam to webtribe in e-mail address