Harry Bloomfield

Graham Harrison used his keyboard to write :
That has set
me thinking about how to then distribute the signal though the house. It
used to be easy, bring the wire into the house, split the cable and away you
go (bear in mind it's over 20 years since I last did this). Now, it might
be nice to make it possible to view the output from a video machine situated
with one TV on a different TV.

Add a TV distribution amplifier after the video, then a coax from the
outputs to each point a TV might be needed.

For the PC's a router is the way to go...
Probably a combined broadband modem/router with a wireless access
point. A network card in each PC, either for wired or wireless (WiFi).
If the unit is mounted in a suitable location, you might find WiFi will
provide adequate coverage, otherwise a CAT5 cable from router to each
PC.

Regards,
Harry (M1BYT) (L)
http://www.ukradioamateur.org