Ian Stirling

Lurch wrote:
On Mon, 03 Jan 2005 15:07:12 GMT, "BigWallop"
strung together this:

I've just been reminded of a good story I'd like to share with you all.

The screw driver was presented to the live mains electricity for the first
time with its new neon lamp installed and................BLAM !!!! The
cruel owner was flung off the top of the step ladder on to his back. The
screw driver had got its revenge on its cruel owner at last.

The moral of the story is "Make sure you understand how things work, before
you go trying to repair them".

Excellent!
Another moral is, "if you've bought some useless piece of crap that
was unreliable in the first place, don't bother repairing it".

All neon lights are unreliable, almost by design.