Lobster

Dave Baker wrote:
Paper2002AD wrote:

How can I get this bl**dy board to group threads when viewing in AOL?
"Home is the place where, if you have to go there, they have to let

you in"

AOL's newsgroup feed isn't working properly at the moment. It's been
down for about 6 days now. It happens every now and then but is usually
fixed within a day. I guess the delay is because it's happened over the
holidays. You can inform them at keyword 'Tell Us'. If enough people do
so maybe they'll fix it quicker.

Mm. Maybe the regulars here should all try the same tack by emailing
, to try and get them to fix their their crappy
message headers and threading?!

David