Lurch

On Mon, 03 Jan 2005 15:43:28 GMT, "Phillip Brown"
strung together this:

Forgot to mention, the thermostat had been behaving strangely for a week
beforehand. E.g. the required temperature was set at 24-degress, the room
temperature was 25, yet the thermostat had not clicked 'off'.

Christ! How accurate do you want it? I'd call that reasonable, look at
the instructions and you'll see what the olerances are. I'd allow it
to be more than 1degC out. Did you measure the exact temperature on
the exact point on the stat that measures temperature, or did you
think it would measure the temperature on the other side of the room?
--

SJW