Anna Kettle

On Sat, 01 Jan 2005 02:50:45 +0000, The Natural Philosopher
wrote:

Pencil and paper I reckon.

This is getting worrying cos I am agreeing with NP twice in two days

What you don't want to do is turn into someone who starred on one of
the Property Ladder programs who had the whole project down to a T on
their computer but failed to note that writing complex lists on
interdependencies is not the same as actually doing the work. I'm sure
its heresy but I reckon that unless each stage is straightforward
enough to put on a sheet of paper then it will be ignored by the
builders

Building work is notorious for throwing up problems which hadn't been
scheduled for so allow lots of slack time in your plan

Anna
~~ Anna Kettle, Suffolk, England
|""""| ~ Lime plaster repairs
/ ^^ \ // Freehand modelling in lime: overmantels, pargeting etc
|____| www.kettlenet.co.uk 01359 230642