Peter Parry

On Sat, 1 Jan 2005 21:24:01 -0000, "Nick"
wrote:

I'm in Bucks, not a long way from Heathrow (unfortunately).
I guess a full structural survey is a good way to start into this venture.
I'd be pleased if a couple of hundred would cover it but I fear that won't
be the case. Most certainly a couple of days as least.

You will find you are entirely within the grasp of the local
authority Listed Building Mafia. It would be foolhardy to spend
anything without speaking to them first (not that it will give you
any comfort - but it may save a small amount of money initially).

Do you know of any good tilers ?

Yes - two excellent ones in South Herts who do a lot of work in the
Sth Bucks area www.tk-tiling.com (also my neighbour, but their
workmanship is superb).

--
Peter Parry.