PG

On Fri, 31 Dec 2004 21:16:19 +0000, Andy Burns
wrote:

I'm sure M$ project has lots more bells and whistles, it's been years
since I used it and don't remember using them all even then, just the
basic stuff like dependencies and fixed milestones to give a nice Gantt
chart for the PHB ;-)

Yes; I used M$ Project once, years ago, mid-1990s, on loan, but at the
time, couldn't; justify the cost of buying it. I can't remember much
about it now, axcept that it seemed quite easy to get the hang of.

Thanks a lot for the GanttPV suggestion; I'm just about to take a
look..

PG