Rod Hewitt

"SmileyFace" wrote in
:

How was it resolved in the end? There's only me and an elderly lady
to sort it out, and we're both broke.

Someone came and looked and, umm, did something. A few months later it
recurred and another person came and did something again... Just hoping
that it really is solved, but maybe it isn't! I suspect the stop tap at the
bottom of the hole in their garden needed a new washer, jumper or something
like that.

Something that improved it a bit was turning their internal stop tap down a
bit (and off at night). Relations with them not good so it is unlikely that
we will ever find out what was done.

--
Rod

www.annalaurie.co.uk