Stephen Dawson

"Mike" wrote in message

"Doctor D" wrote in message

Screwfix's one is the same. Dirt cheap but nowhere near as good as the
professional ones.
Either buy these or press the skirting against the wall for at least
two
days.

I didn't find this at all. Nowhere near two days, 36 hours at the most
:-)

The Screwfix one is a very thick brown gunge but it worked very well in
my
application. On my walls the bottoms are very uneven and the gunge
spreads
into the holes and holds the wood very well. It also doesn't ooze out

around
the edges as badly.

Bearing in mind how much cheaper it is than the "proper stuff" I don't

think
it's bad vfm.

Agreed - I use it by the packload. But I do have some PinkGrip to hand
when
I run out of props.

We love Pink Grip