John

"ski" wrote in message
Ferroli F30 with a rear flue ( an extra that will enable the flue to come
from the rear of the boiler instead of the top ) with a flow rate of 12.5
litres per minute
"Jimbob" wrote in message
Hi,

I'm looking to have a boiler replaced that's rather aged. To minimize
cost/disruption I'd like to source a roughly like-for-like rear vented

(co-
axial) boiler, so it roughly slots into the current boilers location.

Flow
rate should be high as poss on demand, not stored.

Glow-worm make a combi (35CI) that fits the bill but the efficiency is a
bit crap compared to others. Radiant make a nice boiler (RSF30) but not
back vented which means lowering pipes and a new hole etc. Documentation
on manufacturers websites is poor.

Not interested in condensers as longterm reliability is a bit crap.

Any make/model suggestions?

The Glow Worm Condenser 30CXI is well thought out and uses stainless steel
heat exchanger. The ones I've installed have been no trouble. I can't see
there will be any problems in going up to the 35