Christopher Key

"Andy Wade" wrote in message ...
Christopher Key wrote:

snip

Elsewhere, you mentioned US Style grounding blocks. I've only been able to find them in the UK from CPC
(CN04175, CN04176), but would rather not pay £5 handling charge on a £1 order! Can you recommend anywhere
else what might carry them?

I don't see why you'll need these. Just earth the system at the earth terminal on the loft box.

Sorry, should have been more clear. As we have SKY+, i'll be taking a 2nd feed from the LNB down to the
lounge, which won't be connected directly to the loft box. It seemed a little untidy having this earthed
'via' the SKY box.

Many thanks,

Chris Key