Ed Sirett

On Thu, 30 Dec 2004 22:31:20 +0000, mark wrote:

Ed Sirett wrote:

In my own house I fitted a 375mm+insulation diameter cylinder and with the
modern fast recovery coil it can produce a bath full every 15 mins.

375x900 is about 100 litres and should be adequate for most homes.

Do you have details of who makes this cylinder Ed?

Thanks!

I simply asked for it my regular plumber's merchant, it came in within 2
days.

The unit was likely made by IMI.

I'll ask if I remember who the supplier/maker is next time I call at the
shop. It may well be that the merchant simply uses a wholesaler who hole a
greater stock range.

The FAQ for uk.diy is at www.diyfaq.org.uk