Gareth Stace

Default Which Underfloor Heating

I am wondering if anyone can help me here. I am currently thinking of
installing underfloor heating both in my kitchen/dinning and bathroom.

The bathroom is on existing floor (wooden) and will have ceramic tiles on
the top. I know that I will need some concrete based boards down on the
floor first before the heating and then tiles go on.

The kitchen will have the same for the cooking area, but the rest of the
floor will have a new wooden floor on the top of the existing floor (all
wooden).

I want to have underfloor heating on all of this, but can not work out which
system would be the best. I would say that I may need a different systems
for the wooden and tiles. I think I will be going for an electric system.
I would like to do it on a tight budget.

What I want to know is which system/make I should buy.

Thanks in advance.

Gareth