Set Square

in2minds wrote:

ahhhhh... that's where the confusion comes in, I refer to junction
boxes (with the twisting top) as chocolate boxes (because they're
usually brown although lately I've only been able to get white).

LJ

Whereas chocolate *blocks* are the long strip connectors which you cut up
into shorter sections depending on how many connections are required.
Connections made using these are not enclosed unless you put the whole thing
inside a container of some sort.
--
Cheers,
Set Square