Rob Morley

In article , "troubleinstore"
says...
I have recently had all the walls in the kitchen plaster boarded, a small
gap was left at the bottom and then the plaster board was skimmed.

I have been advised because it is a concrete floor, to put a damp proof
membrane down first then some laminated floor underlay and upon this put the
cushion flooring.

My question is this. I am about to put some skirting board on, so do I put
the skirting board on and then lay the membrabe up to it, or do I put the
membrane down and let it come up the wall a little and then fix the
skirting.

Fit the skirting after you've laid the floor covering.