Suz

"Abso" wrote in message
Arghh.. Just spent far too long struggling to fix a moulded
(polystyrene based) skirting to a plasterboard wall with this useless
stuff. For anyone unfamiliar with it, it's a solvent free adhesive in
the "No More Nails" mould.

Has anyone else had similar problems with this stuff? Is it perhaps
just the Focus DIY own brand that's dire, maybe I need to try a better
brand?

Alternatively, how else can you fix this moulded skirt into position?
It's a natural wood finish (to match a laminate floor), so nailing
isn't an option as I won't be painting over.

I used the orginal "No More Nails" on the advice of this group's BigWallop
and was very impressed. They were short lengths but did have to bend a bit.
I was skeptical but followed the instructions and it bonded well very
quickly. Where this it it gets bumps but hasn't budged. It wasn't possible
to screw or nail as it was solid behind so this was the only solution and
worth the money.

Suzanne