Michael Mcneil

"Mike" wrote in message

"Michael Mcneil" wrote in message
news:d5127d1292848d5e93266c08407d5a61.45219@mygate .mailgate.org...

In other words, once granted, planning permission means that unless
there is a civil revolution and radical change of government there will
be planning permission for there to be a building there forever.

Only if you start work on building that building within the time stated on
the planning permission.

Quite.

I was just musing on something that struck me some time ago about
our responsibilies to our grandchildren's grandchildren.

Too often we have to look for the short, quick fix. And sometimes we
just make unecessary problems for others.

The OP was talking about some cosmetic surgery but I was thinking of a
nation's landscape.