S Viemeister

Mike Barnes wrote:

Probably not. You might try a LED head torch, like this:

http://www.petzl.com/petzl/LampesPro...48&Produit=497

There are plenty more like that from other manufacturers - try any outdoor
sports shop. It will leave her hands free and provide enough light for
walking the dogs, it's a lot more flexible than fixed lighting, and it will
last for months of daily use on one set of alkaline batteries.

The LED head torches work very well.
My house is in an area without street lights and the nearest neighbour is a
few minutes walk away. When there's no moon, I can't see my hand in front
of my face.
The headlamps are cheaper and more effective than the solar lamps would be.

Sheila (the other one)