David Hearn

Default Crap B&Q Mains Halogen Spots

Mr Angry wrote:
If your considering buying mains halogen spotlights from B&Q here's my
experience which may make you reconsider.

I recently brought 18 Mains Halogen Potlights from B&Q, and found
after fitting that 6 of the halogen bulbs failed within 3 days. I
returned the bulbs together with the invoice as proof of purchase and
was told there was no garauntee on the halogen bulbs.

My 4 GU10 spot light fitting from B&Q came with 4x GU10 bulbs. After about
4 months we've had no problem with any of them.

If I find one gone tomorrow - It'll be because I posted this!

David