Lobster

Michael Mcneil wrote:
"John Rumm" wrote in message

NotMe wrote:

my structural engineer has specified exactly how he expects
the building work to be carried out (which order, and which supports to have
in place prior to starting, etc), and we intend to follow them.

If it were me, I would get stuck right in ;-)

The engineer has already done half the work by the sound of it. It
should be a piece of cake.

It should indeed, but I'd still say it does depend on you having the -
how can I put this?! - nous? - to do it properly and safely; only you
can make that judgement. I know plenty of people who, were they to ask
me, I'd have to say "don't touch it with a bargepole!"

David