Nick Hull

In article ,
"Roger Shoaf" wrote:

Is this a straight shower or a shower bath combination? In a straight
shower I would put the valves at a convenient height. Consider who is going
to usually use the shower. I prefer not to bend over to adjust the valves
so somewhere around elbow height is good, but if you have kids lower might
be a compromise position.

I did something similiar when I built my bathroom; I have separate
calves for shower and tub, both placed on the SIDE where you can adjust
temperature without getting scalded. The tub spout has a diverter and a
shower head on a hose for tub cleaning, kids, etc.

--
Free men own guns, slaves don't
www.geocities.com/CapitolHill/5357/