ge

On 3 Jan 2005 06:00:14 -0800, "Squanklin" wrote:

Greetings!

I have a bat in my basement, and I hope to get rid of it and keep it
from returning. Any thoughts?

I wouldn't mind building a bat house for the backyard - I just want to
get the critter out of the basement and keep him out (though he has
eliminated my "cave crickets" during his stay...).
Thanks for your advice!
Squanklin

IMO, they sometimes get in through the door - particularly if there's
a light over it. Or, that may just be wishful thinking. We've had
two that I know of, over 15 years. I find a tennis racket works well
- they can't see it coming.

George