Rich

"TJ" wrote in message
Anybody install one of these? They sell for about $199 at Home Depot. How
did it work out for you?

It worked good but it kept on over heating and boiling off, I finally had to
put it on a timer and even then it was a distraction. I now use an electric
kettle (Presto) that says that it boils water faster than a microwave and
I'm really happy with it. So if I had to do it over I would save the $179
difference and buy a nice coffee grinder and coffee press (strainer that
pushes down on the coffee in a small urn) and some of the best coffee
available and you wouldn't be sorry, and you'll still have money in your
pocket!

Rich