Noozer

EXCELLENT reply, Turtle.!!! I get so tired of losers calling every

company
in the phone book for free quotes and especially free information!

I hate customers if it wasn't for their money I would drop them all..

And with this attitude I hope they all drop you.

If you went into a grocery store and there were no prices on any of the
items, would you bother putting anything in your cart? Would you spend you
time chasing someone down to ask prices?

I don't expect contractors to have a "menu" of services. I don't expect
contractors to tell DYIers how to do it themselves. I don't expect to get an
exact quote for free. What I do expect is to be able to spend 10-15 minutes
discussing what I want and ballpark amount that it may cost and not to pay
for that. If it sounds good then I'll pay for your time and move forward
from there.