Noozer

wrote in message
On Tue, 04 Jan 2005 15:13:05 GMT, "Noozer" wrote:

Yup... we're breathing. That really ****es off contractors. That's the

only
thing I can see in common with all the folks I talk to who have the same
issues.

If, after this, you can't understand why you are having problems,
nothing I can say will help.

....and with a reply like that I can see why there are so many lazy
contractors out there.

Tell me WHY I should not be ****ed off since 90% of the contractors can't
even be bothered to make first contact? I'm talking about the ones that
don't even return a call when a message like "Hi! I'm xxxx and my phone # is
xxxx. I'm looking to getting xxxx done. Can you give me a call please?"

Of course I don't go in with an attitude. I'm not stupid.