TURTLE

"Bill Bonde ( ``And the Lamb lies down on Broadway'' )"
wrote in message ...

Don Klipstein wrote:

In article , TURTLE wrote:
SNIP

This is Turtle Again.

*** Octane Burns to make the car run good.
*** Additive clean and fix problems.
*** Yes Gasohol is different but it has a octane rating as the same as not.
Alcohol is a very good fuel to burn for if you will check up here on the
fuel
the cars in the Indy 500 are using. You will find out they use pure Alcohol
burning of the fuel. They don't use gas because you can get more power out
of
Alcohol fuel than unleaded gas. All the high speed or drag racer prefer Pure
Alcohol over unleaded gas. So if it is me, Give me 90% Alcohol and 10% gas
and
get more power and mileage.

Actually, alcohol has such a high octane rating that race car engines
designed to burn it have a higher compression ratio.

Excuse me, that's the point of the higher octane. Ethanol has *less*
energy per gallon than gasoline. This means that per gallon, you should
pay *less* for it. My rule is two or three cents.

This is Turtle.

You forgot that the U.S. Government has octane rating and this covers everything
you say and burniability of the fuel. 87 Octane Gasohol or 87 Octane Gas have
the same burniability as each other. If it was not the same it would have a less
or more of a Octane rating on it.

TURTLE