Greg O

"Iowa883" wrote in message
Ok Guys,
I built a new pole building for a shop, I have the walls insulated. Now I

am
onto the ceiling . I don't have enough $ to use roll insulation so I would
like to use the blow in kind.
WHat would you use for a ceiling ? I am also trying to stay away from
drywall because of the weight and also the weight of trying to install it.
What would you try or recommend ?
Thanks,
Iowa883

Sorry to say it, but the best, cheapest way is probably drywall! (I know you
did not want to hear that!)

Maybe corrugated sheet metal? I never have priced it out.

Blow in insulation would most likely be cheapest, but check with a couple of
insulation installers in your area. You may be able to get it blown in for
less money than you can buy it! I checked for insulation for my house, and
found I could get it done cheaper than doing it myself.

Greg