Peter Ashby

Default Two Cherries Mortise Chisles

In article ,
"RzB" wrote:

Many thanks for your response. I think they are
a bit more expensive than that unless I'm making
some errors in my conversions? I compared
10mm BE and 22mm BE. The Axminster prices
are £7.21 and £9.00. The D-S prices are
£9.68 and £12.66 after doing Euro to Pound
conversion using www.xe.com. That is 34% and
40% respectively. This is comparing ex vat prices.
Only a few pounds on one or two items but quite
a difference if buying a larger quantity. Then there is
postage on top of that.

Mind you, you pay only 16% vat when buying from D-S. IIRC his postage is
a fiver for small amounts which is cheaper than Axminster.

Peter

--
Peter Ashby
To assume that I speak for the University of Dundee is to be deluded.